Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week In Pictures 2: The Big Show



6 days ... 5 nights ....

I was in Dallas with minimal sunlight, heavy conference agendas and lots to learn about the "new company" and strategy that will make 2012 "the year".  This pic was snapped from the very back of what is possibly the biggest company meeting I've ever been a part of.  I've gasped at the Apple and Microsoft conferences that I've watched on you tube and been blown away by the budget that it must to take to make it happen.  But now, I've seen with my own eyes what amazing, morale boosting and energizing messages that can be delivered with the help of fireworks, amazing graphics and strong speakers. 

This meeting was timed just perfectly.  I've taken a new position within my company and am excited about the possibility in store.  That coupled with, well.. let's be honest ... fireworks; have me jazzed about the new goals and amazing things in store for 2012.

Goal setting.   Personal or professional ... we all have them.  What's your goal for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment